Road to COMMUNE is a nationwide tour of mini-events in the lead-up to the large-scale “anti-food festival” that will occur in Houston, Tx. next Spring (this much anticipated culinary event has had to be moved twice due to subsequent Delta and Omicron surges, but has drawn top talent from around the nation for a more equitable and sustainable food festival model).
Hosted by ICC, a collective of chefs dedicated to promoting equality amongst the culinary industry, Road to COMMUNE: Austin will take place at Foreign & Domestic in collaboration with hosts Nathan Lemley and Sarah Heard. Featuring five days of collaborative culinary events, which will offer dishes (and wine pairings!) from more than 25 nationally acclaimed chefs, guests are invited to experience this can’t-miss, food & drink experience, back where it all began for ICC in 2014.
- Alan Delgado – Brooklyn, NY
- Amanda Rockman – New Waterloo, Austin, TX
- Ariana Quant – Uchi, Uchiko, Austin, TX
- Brandon Silva – Austin, TX
- Brittanny Anderson – Brenner Pass, Metzger Bar & Butchery, Black Lodge, Richmond, VA
- Christina Currier – Comedor, Austin, TX
- Colter Peck – Tandem, Austin, TX
- Dave Viana – Heirloom Kitchen, Old Bridge, NJ
- Fiore Tedesco – L’Oca d’Oro, Austin, TX
- Giovanni Pujol – Assembly, Austin, TX
- Jo Chan – Austin, TX
- Joseph Gomez – Con Todo, Austin, TX
- Jules Stoddart – MaieB Hospitality (Olamaie, Little Ola’s Biscuits, MaieDay, Mignette) Austin, TX
- Julio-Cesar Florez – Biru Cocina Peruana, Austin, TX
- Justin Yu – Hotel Lucine, Galveston, TX
- Kevin Tien – Moon Rabbit, Chefs Stopping AAPI Hate, Washington, D.C.
- Khoran Horn – Guardhouse Cafe, Philadelphia, PA
- Maricela Vega – CHICO, Atlanta, GA
- Melissa Miranda – Musang, Seattle, WA
- Mia Li – Ora King Salmon, Austin TX
- Nathan Lemley – Foreign & Domestic, Austin TX
- Palita Sriratana – Pink Salt, Chicago, IL
- Philip Speer – Comedor, Austin, TX
- Phillip Frankland Lee – Scratch Restaurants, Austin, TX
- Sara Hauman – Tiny Fish Co, Portland, OR
- Sarah Heard – Foreign & Domestic, Austin, TX
- Seth Temple – Le Chat Noir, New Orleans, LA
- Tim Ma – Lucky Danger, Chefs Stopping AAPI Hate, Washington, D.C.
To see the full schedule of events and for tickets, visit the Indie Chefs Website: TICKET LINK