Fall is here and that means it’s time for a lot more pumpkin spice in your life! If you have a Blendjet or any other kind of blender, this recipe is an easy solution at home. You no longer have to wait in long lines at your local coffee shop to get a taste of your favorite fall smoothie.
- 2 shots (2 oz) espresso
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin purée
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice Ice
- Whipped cream of your choice and sprinkle of cinnamon for topping.
- Add espresso, milk, pumpkin purée, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and pumpkin spice to the blender.
- Add ice until the liquid floats to the top.
- Blend for 1 cycle. Top with coconut whipped cream and cinnamon.