Austin Eastciders and la Barbecue are teaming up for a can’t-miss pairing event. Five courses of unique dishes from La Barbecue will be offered with never-before-seen smoked offerings paired with Austin Eastciders.
Austin Eastciders Collaboratory and la Barbecue are taking over the Eastside this summer with an exclusive, one night only pairing event Featuring a five course dinner of la Barbecue with never before seen offerings coming straight from the smoker. Eastciders and la Barbecue will be on hand to discuss the dishes, ciders, and pairings with guests. A hosted cider cocktail hour is included before the dinner. In addition, la Barbecue has crafted a reserve batch of barbecue sauce utilizing Eastciders’ Original Cider, created uniquely for this collaboration, and is gifting each guest with a take-home bottle.
Super secret Piri Piri shrimp, garlic, chili, tomato, toasted Easy Tiger sourdough
- Lemon Ginger Cider: the first of the Maker’s Stash series, Austin Eastciders’ Lemon Ginger Cider is crafted with bittersweet apples blended with bright, acidic lemons and finished with a beautiful bite of ginger, making this a perfect pairing with la Barbecue’s off-menu, spicy, aromatic, and mouthwatering Piri Piri shrimp.
Chateaubriand from Rare Gourmet Meats, chimichurri
- Spiced Cider: made with a mixture of sweet and zesty spices including cinnamon, cardamom, and cloves, this cider is slightly spicy with a smooth and sweet finish.
Jalapeño sausage made in-house and housemade pickled jalapeños
- Tequila Cider: Heirloom bitter sharp and sweet apples aged in Dulce Vida Reposado Tequila barrels. Available only in limited quantities, get this special Tequila Cider while it lasts.
Glazed pork ribs and housemade pickled red onions
- Pineapple Cider: For an exotic twist, Austin Eastciders have blended heirloom bittersweet and culinary apples with a taste of the tropics. Golden, ripe, and delicious pineapples have been married into dry cider, creating a refreshing pineapple experience. Austin Eastciders’ Pineapple Cider and la Barbecue’s irresistible pork ribs are a dynamic sweet and savory duo, ’til death do they part.
All-natural prime brisket, sweet-spicy “Eastciders’ x la BBQ sauce”, housemade pickles
- Hopped Cider: Austin Eastciders blended bittersweet and culinary apples with a beautifully aromatic hopped tea to deliver a delicious dry cider that’s both smooth and floral. It’s an Austin Eastciders team favorite that is sure to bring the craft beer and cider world together, and when enjoyed alongside la Barbecue’s legendary brisket, is a match made in flavor heaven. For an extra special treat, la Barbecue has crafted a reserve batch of barbecue sauce utilizing Eastciders’ Original Cider, created uniquely for this collaboration, and is gifting each guest with a take-home bottle.