The 2010s was the decade of avocado and fancy toast! As one of the top food trends, fancy toast has pretty much dominated the breakfast and lunch game that took over Instagram feeds all over the world. Amid the COVID-19 outbreak keeping almost everyone locked-in at home, many are looking for interesting ways to enjoy a tasty and simple snack with goodies that will keep their social media feed channel and their belly well-fed.
Its unique versatility has won over the hearts of breakfast lovers nationwide and everyone is constantly seeking new recipes and unique topping combos to try. These delicious fancy toast recipes were created by Oroweat Bread
If you aren’t a fan of messy campfires or chilly outdoor cookouts, you can still reap the deliciousness of gooey marshmallow-chocolate bliss by taking s’mores indoors.
1 slice Oroweat Buttermilk bread
1 tablespoon chocolate spread
1 handful of marshmallows
1 tablespoon crushed Graham Crackers
- Distribute chocolate spread evenly across toasted bread.
- Sprinkle graham crackers and top with marshmallows.
- Broil the toast until the marshmallows are golden brown (15-30 seconds).
- Let cool and enjoy!
Kale and Egg Toast
This fancy toast is perfect for breakfast lovers seeking a flavorful, nutrient-packed breakfast.
1 slice Oroweat 100% Whole Wheat bread
1 tablespoon olive oil (for sautéing)
1 garlic clove (minced)
1 handful of kale
1 soft boiled egg
1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
1 pinch of salt (optional)
- Heat oil over medium heat and add the minced garlic and kale. Cook kale until it is wilted, stirring occasionally.
- In a separate pot, bring water to boil (enough to cover the egg by an inch). Gently add the egg to the pot and boil for 6 minutes. Remove the egg from heat and place in bowl with cold water and ice. Remove shell prior to putting on toast.
- Distribute kale evenly across toasted bread and top with soft boiled egg. Sprinkle red pepper flakes and add a pinch of salt (optional).
Blueberry Granola Honey Toast
For breakfast with a crunch, this extra easy toast makes a great post-workout bite or breakfast on the go!
1 slice Oroweat Oatnut bread
1 tablespoon peanut butter
1 teaspoon of granola with oats
1 handful of blueberries
Honey (for drizzle)
- Distribute peanut butter evenly across toasted bread.
- Sprinkle granola with oats and top with blueberries.
- Finish with a drizzle of honey.