Beer and taco lovers, rejoice! Austin Taco Project will be hosting a special five-course dinner collaboration with Austin’s own Thirsty Planet Brewing Company on Saturday, July 28.
The dinner will take place from 7-10 p.m. and will allow the guests to taste Tasty Planet’s unique beers while enjoying Chef Kevin Spencer’s specially curated menu.
Here’s a look at the menu:
- Aguachile Taco: Rock shrimp, melon, fresno chili, thai basil and beet satsuma; Paired with Yellow Armadillo Texas Ale (American Style Wheat)
- Kare Kare Taco: Pork belly, bok choy, benne, yuzu, popcorn and sumac; Paired with Saison DuFooFoo (Saison)
- Pastrami Taco: Texas wagyu beef, leeks, fermented cauliflower, “rye bread” and swiss; Paired with Thirsty Goat (Amber Ale)
- Big Fat Spicy “Burrito”: Barbacoa, guacamole, jalapeño yum yum, beer queso and bone marrow; Paired with Bucket Head (India Pale Ale)
- Dessert: Smoked blackberry pound cake accompanied with huckleberry pudding, grape sorbet, a blueberry bagel, Nutella and black tea; Paired with Cosmic Butterfly (Kettle Sour)
Tickets to the event are $45 and can be found here.