Snooze, an A.M. Eatery has new, carefully-crafted, lighter options will help you crush your weekday goals and have you looking for reasons to schedule breakfast dates.
Beginning Thursday, Sept. 20, 2018 ‘Like a Feather’ menu items will be available at your neighborhood Snooze. Months in the making, the new category features six original items packed with flavor and good-for-you goodies. And they start at just 340 calories.
- BRAVOcado Toast. Rustic bread toasted with garlic oil, smashed avocado, red onion honey jam and roasted tomato. Topped with citronette & Parmesan dressed greens and two cage free sunny side up eggs.
- Ooo La La Frittata. Cage free egg whites filled with a fresh asparagus and mushroom salad, sliced zucchini and house-made pistou. Topped with arugula, heirloom cherry tomatoes, citronette and grated Parmesan.
- Goldilocks’ Porridge. It’s just right! Ancient grain mix of steel cut oats, quinoa, millet, amaranth simmered in almond milk. Topped with raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, bananas, toasted almonds and hemp seeds.
- Egg White Omelet or Scramble. Farm fresh cage free egg whites cooked to your liking with your choice of three Flavor Saveurs, served with hash browns and choice of toast or tortillas. Also available as a tofu scramble!
- Sweet Potato Hash, Roasted sweet potatoes with savory soffritto & Tuscan kale. Topped with two cage free sunny sideup eggs and a drizzle of Gochujang.
- Protein Punch Bowl. A grain-free combination of cauliflower rice, buckwheat groats, garlic, and roasted Brussels sprouts & carrots. Topped with two poached cage free eggs, fresh tomatoes, avocado and a chia and pepita mix.
“Since day one, we set out to disrupt the boring breakfast routine,” said Andrew Jaffe, Chief Marketing Officer for Snooze. “Our guests are our true north and as their evolving food preferences change, we want to be sure to push the boundaries of their morning meal. Our culinary team spent months perfecting these new recipes that are low on calories and loaded with superfoods yet built with a twist like all our dishes.”
In addition to the new ‘Like a Feather’ items, two cold pressed juices will also be available starting Sept. 20th, 2018. Kick off those Sunday shoes and treat yourself to healthy eats, good vibes and dance parties.