Guild, the all new seafood-driven, seasonally-inspired restaurant, has announced the launch of their new “Mixed Dozens” menu on Tuesday, April 10. The new menu will be available on weekdays from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. and features special pricing on a mixed dozen oysters, mixed d
- Mixed Dozen Oysters, served with horseradish, chilli, and mignonette
- Mixed Dozen Olives, castelvetrano and picholine
- Three wine choices, including a cava and burgundy option
- Three Texas beer options, including Hops & Grain: A Pale Mosaic
- Six cocktails, including Real Playa’s Sunrise with Playa Real tequila, pineapple juice, and luxardo syrup; and Gin-ger Tini with Monopolowa gin, ginger liqueur, lime, and grapefruit soda
For more information, please visit www.GuildAustin.com, and follow on Facebook @GuildATX, and on Instagram @Guild_ATX.