Goose Island Brewing Company is celebrating beer by bringing its famous Migration Week to Austin with several amazing events:
Monday, September 12th
- Event: Migration Week Kick-off Celebration
- Time: 7-11 p.m.
- Location: Barracuda – 611 E. 7th St., Austin, TX 78701
- Description: The Goose Island crew is trying to get weird in Austin and we’ve brought Pitchfork Radio with us. Post up with the Migration Week and Pitchfork crew from 11 a.m-6 p.m. for a live broadcast and then rock out with us like you’re in your mama’s basement to a concert with Holy Wave and Otis the Destroyer. We’ll share great beers and garage band practice stories. Get a drink token with your free ticket when you RSVP here.
- Beers Featured: Our finest concert beers
Tuesday, September 13th
- Event: Meet the Brewer
- Time: 7:30-8:30 p.m.
- Location: WhichCraft Beer Store – 2110 S. Lamar Blvd., Austin, TX 78704
- Description: Ask our brewer Daryl all the questions and stand in line for a raffled-opportunity to buy some rare gems and sample some great beers.
- Beers Featured: You’ll need to stand in line to find out!
- Event: Flash Flock
- Time and Location: 9-10 p.m. Eureka! – 200 E 6th St., Austin, TX 78701; 10-11 p.m. The Blackheart – 86 Rainey St., Austin, TX 78701
- Description: Join us as we bounce from Eureka to The Blackheart to drink three of our favorite 2014 BCS beers.
- Beers Featured: The year of 2014 – BCS, Coffee and Prop
Wednesday, September 14th
- Event: Cheese and Beer Class
- Time: 5:30-7 p.m.
- Location: Antonelli’s – 4220 Duval St., Austin, TX 78751
- Description: Get cheesy with the folks at Antonelli’s and Cara Condon, Goose Island’s favorite cheese nerd, as she breaks down the magic that occurs when cheese and beer are enjoyed together. Buy your $5 non-foot long ticket here: http://beerandcheeseAustin.eventbrite.com
- Beers Featured: The ones that pair best with cheese, of course.
- Event: A Sofie & Sour Experience
- Time: 7:30-10 p.m.
- Location: Banger’s – 79 Rainey St., Austin, TX 78701
- Description: We’re getting real creative with our girls, Sofie, Lolita and Juliet. There will be stations, there will be food, there will be verticals and deconstructions and local farmers, oh my. Just head to Banger’s hungry and purchase this experience that walks you through four stations of goodness.
- Beers Featured: Sofie and two of our favorite sours
Thursday, September 15th
- Event: Coffee and Beer Class
- Time: 5- 6:30 p.m.
- Location: TBD
- Description: Get up and down with us as we deconstruct our infamous BCS and infuse it with wonderful local coffee creations. Spots are limited, so RSVP here now: TBD
- Beers Featured: 312 and 2015 BCS
- Event: Celebration of Beers
- Time: 8 p.m.-?
- Location: The Sidewinder – 715 Red River St., Austin, TX 78701
- Description: It’s so hard to say goodbye… to the Goose Crew. So please help make our last night in Austin an extremely weird one. We couldn’t leave without throwing another show, so toast to your great city and hear some tunes by Troubled Hubble & Leopold and His Fiction. Tickets are an $8 steal and 100% of the proceeds go to the Austin Music Foundation. Tickets available here: https://marginwalkerpresents.queueapp.com/events/24853