Travaasa Austin is proud to announce the Mike Beck Concert & Dinner, happening on Friday, October 18, 2013.
Held at The Farm at Travaasa Austin (13500 Farm to Market 2769, Austin, 78726), this event will feature a wild game dinner with beer parings from 6 – 8 pm. Broken Arrow Ranch – an artisanal purveyor of free-range venison, antelope, and wild boar meat – and Rahr and Sons Brewery will be featured at the dinner. The dinner menu is as follows:
- Broken Arrow Ranch wild boar cottage pie, mini open-faced Reuben sandwiches with Broken Arrow Ranch venison pastrami and Diamond H Ranch Quail leg corn dog
- Rahr and Sons Brewery’s Texas Red
- Diamond H Ranch quail tender chili, sunny up quail egg, Broken Arrow ranch summer sausage
- Rahr and Sons Brewery’s Summertime Wheat
- Broken Arrow Ranch South Texas antelope roulade, roasted oyster mushroom, farm greens, butternut-parsnip puree, red grape balsamic reduction
- Rahr and Sons Brewery’s Ugly Pug Black Lager
- Broken Arrow Ranch venison bratwurst, smoked wild boar rack, kombu white bean
- Rahr and Sons Brewery’s Oktoberfest
- Broken Arrow Ranch axis venison and South Texas antelope mincemeat pie, ginger creme brulee ice cream
- Rahr and Sons Brewery’s Angry Goat Weizenbock
Following Dinner from 8 – 10 pm acoustic solo artist and Horse Whisperer Mike Beck will perform music for his new album “Tribute,” featuring a special collection of horse songs. This album, slated for an official release date of September 17, 2013, benefits The Joyful Horse Project’s veterans program, which brings former combat soldiers together with horses that are being rehabilitated for adoption. The Mike Beck Concert & Dinner costs $75 per person and concert tickets can also be purchased without the dinner for $15.
Individual tickets and room packages are available now and can be booked by visiting: https://travaasa.ticketbud.com/mike-beck-concert-and-dinner.
For more information on Travaasa Austin, visit www.travaasa.com/austin or call 855.TO.TRAVAASA (855.868.7282).