The Wine & Food Foundation of Texas (WFFT) has announced details for its second annual Toast & Roast event, set for Sunday, February 28 at the Stonehouse Villa in Driftwood, TX. Presented in association with Texas Monthly, Toast & Roast will celebrate Texas’ growing wine industry with a sip and stroll tasting of the magazine’s Best Texas Wines of 2015.
Back by popular demand, chef John Bates of Noble Sandwiches will be on hand to roast up a feast for the attending food and wine enthusiasts. Tickets are $75 and available now at this location.
Purchase tickets at: Austin Food and Wine foundation
Toast and Roast event details:
● When: Sunday, February 28, 2016
● Where: Stonehouse Villa (15110 Ranch to Market Rd 150, Driftwood, TX)
● 2:00–3:00 PM — Toast with Texas Monthly’s Best Texas Wines of 2015
● 3:00–5:00 PM — Roast by chef John Bates, music by Bob Appel and wine by the glass provided by Fall Creek Vineyards, Pedernales Cellars and Kuhlman Cellars
● Tickets: $75 General Admission; $65 WFFT Members / On sale now at WineFoodFoundation.org