Tito’s Handmade Vodka is opening the Love, Tito’s store the brand’s first consumer touchpoint, a brick and mortar retail store in downtown Austin to pay homage to the spirit and people of the city of Austin.
The shop officially opens for business this Saturday, March 7th and will sell branded gear and serve as a community space for Tito’s programming, live music and nonprofit events. The opening of the store represents an important next step for Tito’s, as the brand continues to focus on connecting with fans in real life and raising awareness of its philanthropic work.
The store will represent the spirit of the Love, Tito’s program, bringing to life the 22+ year history of Tito’s and its employees giving back to communities and causes around the country. Similar to the Tito’s webstore, net proceeds from every purchase made at the retail store will benefit a nonprofit of the customer’s choice, which they’ll select from a list of participating organizations at checkout. From local Austinites to the 27.4 million annual Austin visitors, Tito’s hopes to encourage more people to live out the brand’s mission to turn spirits into love and goodness.
Store elements include:
– A Vodka for Dog People section complete with an Instagram-ready dog photobooth
– A Love, Tito’s give-back component where customers can select the nonprofit that their purchase benefits
– A lounge space complete with a TV screen of trivia, photos and video content from the brand’s early days
– An interactive map featuring downtown bars and restaurants that serve a mean Tito’s cocktail
– Some classic true-to-Austin neon signage, and so much more!