This Sunday, April 17th, Punch Bowl Social (11310 Domain Dr.) will host their 2nd Annual Crawfish Boil featuring an all-you-can-eat buffet for $25. Beverage vendors will be on site offering free drinks and swag along many with onsite booths, and complimentary access to Punch Bowl Social’s super fun old school games like bowling, skeeball, ping pong and more.
The all you can eat buffet includes local gulf crawfish, corn on the cob, red potatoes, Andouille sausage, country macaroni salad, cheesy cornbread, and cheesy jalapeño cornbread. PBS will also feature their “Muddy Waters” house punch bowl made with Sailor Jerry Spiced Run, Bacardi, pineapple tea, lime juice and mouth of the south syrup.
Local beverage vendors Lineup:
Noon to 2 p.m.
· Austin Beer Works with samples of Fire Eagle IPA, Peacemaker Extra Pale Ale, and Pearl Snap Pilsner, free swag and other goodies.
· Z Tequila with samples of a special Z Tequila punch and offering full servings by the glass for $6.
2 to 4 p.m.
· Bud Light/Budweiser with an onsite booth handing out beer and swag.
· Makers Mark/Jim Beam/Knob Creek handing out whiskey samples and swag.
4 to 6 p.m.
· Deep Eddy Vodka providing samples of flavored vodkas and swag.
· Dos Equis’ passing out beer samples and swag.
Birds Barbershop will be onsite from noon to 6 p.m. Spin the wheel to win free haircuts and cool swag.
For more information, call Punch Bowl Social at (512) 368-9070