If you’re looking for one of the hottest spots in Austin for your family’s Easter Brunch event, BRIO Tuscan Grille has a new brunch menu for spring that features many delicious options. The menu Includes seasonal dishes, like Berries & Cream French Toast, and reinvented classics, like Ham & Biscuit Benedict.
Using the freshest premium ingredients that are delivered daily, BRIO’s new brunch menu includes:
• Tuscan Omelette — Egg whites with turkey sausage, roasted sweet potatoes, mushrooms, zucchini, spinach and Mozzarella. Topped with fire-roasted salsa rossa and served with fresh fruit.
• Sicilian Omelette — Includes Cherrywood-smoked ham, bacon, Fontanini sausage, tomato compote and a three-cheese blend of Mozzarella, Provolone and Parmesan. Served with brunch potatoes.
• Garden Omelette — Includes fresh broccoli, mushrooms, roasted red bell peppers, Fontina cheese, avocado and basil. Topped with fire-roasted salsa rossa, and served with fresh fruit.
• Ham & Biscuit Benedict — Two poached eggs with Cherrywood-smoked ham and a housemade biscuit. Drizzled with hollandaise, and served with brunch potatoes.
• Turkey Sausage, Spinach & Biscuit Benedict — Two poached eggs with turkey sausage, spinach, a housemade biscuit and hollandaise sauce. Served with fresh fruit.
• Roasted Turkey Sweet Potato Hash & Eggs — Two over easy eggs with roasted turkey, zucchini, peppers, onions, sweet potatoes and basil, drizzled with Sriracha mayo. Served with brioche toast.
Berries & Cream French Toast — Mascarpone cream cheese-stuffed French toast topped with fresh strawberries, blueberries and raspberries. Served with Applewood-smoked bacon.
For those looking to dine al fresco, BRIO features a spacious outdoor terrace that is the perfect spot to enjoy a relaxing weekend brunch with friends and family.
BRIO serves brunch on Saturdays from 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. and Sundays from 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m., and offers a variety of juices, coffee beverages and spirited drinks.
BRIO will serve brunch on Mother’s Day, Sunday, May 11th. Reservations are suggested.