After a week filled with late nights, never-ending to-do lists and countless meetings, what better way to celebrate mom than with the best meal of the week – brunch.
This Mother’s Day, take time to toast the hardest working woman around. The recipes below are perfect springtime sips for celebrating mom in style!
Is mom a margarita fan? If so, opt for new Skinnygirl® Sweet’arita and Skinnygirl® Sparkling Margarita- these fun twists on the classic margarita are ready-to-serve so even on her day off, even mom can open, pour over ice and enjoy!
- · 2 parts Skinnygirl™ Meyer Lemon Vodka
- · 2 parts low-sodium tomato juice
- · Splash of fresh lemon juice
- · Squeeze of fresh lime juice
- · Dash of Worcestershire sauce (to taste)
- · Dash of hot sauce
- · Sprinkle of celery salt
- · Cucumber for garnish
Preparation: Shake ingredients well in a shaker filled with ice. Strain into a glass. Garnish with cucumber wheel.
- · 1 part Skinnygirl™ Prosecco
- · 1 part Light Rum
- · 1 tsp. agave nectar
- · 3 parts lime juice
- · Splash of lime flavored sparkling water
- · 3 sprigs of mint
Preparation: Shake rum, lemon juice and agave nectar in cocktail shaker with ice. Top with Skinnygirl™ Prosecco and pour into tall Collins glass. Muddle in mint leaves and enjoy!
- · 1 ½ parts Skinnygirl Tangerine Vodka
- · 6 parts orange juice
- · Orange slice for garnish
Preparation: Add Skinnygirl Tangerine Vodka in ice-filled glass and top with orange juice. Garnish with an orange slice.
3 parts Skinnygirl™ Prosecco
2 parts peach puree
Preparation: Place ingredients in blender and blend on high until smooth. Pour into a flute glass and enjoy!