While farmers are trying to breed a gluten-free wheat variety, those who have just developed a gluten allergy or are looking to go gluten-free for other health reasons can smoothly transition to the gluten-free lifestyle with step-by-step cooking app SideChef. The app provides fun, easy recipes and directions from their community of gluten-free chefs, cooks, bloggers and foodies.
SideChef was made for cooks of all levels and has been named in the iTunes Stores’ Top 10 Food & Drinks category as well as USA Today’s list of best apps of 2014. Cooks can choose from a variety of gluten-free recipes that just because they don’t have gluten, doesn’t mean they’ve lost their flavor!
- Chicken Paillard with Chopped Salad Nicoise
- Citrus Cilantro Salmon En Papillote with Mango Salsa
- Gluten-Free Blueberry Almond Pancakes
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust with Goat Cheese & Vegetables
- Sweet Potato Pad Thai with Sriracha Sauce
- Seared Scallops & Citrus Beet Risotto
SideChef makes gluten-free cooking easy providing audio and voice commands, automatic timers and cooking advice in the form of tutorial videos, YouTube food vlogger videos and tips from recipe creators. Tags on the app can help participants find recipes that are gluten-free for easy browsing.