Labor Day Weekend is right around the corner and it’s America’s way to celebrate hard work by saying farewell to summer and those looking to break out their shorts and fire up the grill one last time, a few refreshing cocktails are in order.
We partnered with Phillips Distilling for a few hot-weather-proof cocktails recipes that will have your guests wishing for an endless summer!
- 2 oz. Prairie Cucumber-Flavored Organic Vodka
- 2 watermelon chunks, 1 inch each
- 1 English cucumber slice, 1 inch (peeled and seeds removed)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tsp. sugar
- Handful of mint leaves
- Crushed ice
- Ginger ale to top it off
Muddle the watermelon and cucumber chunks, with the juice of 1 lime and the sugar in a glass. Stir in mint leaves, then add crushed ice and 2 ounces Prairie Cucumber-Flavored Organic Vodka to a lowball glass. Top with ginger ale; garnish with more mint.
UV Fruit Party
- 1⁄2 bottle UV Vodka
- 1 can frozen pineapple juice concentrate
- 1 can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 bottles 2L lemon-lime soda
- Splash of grenadine
- 4 oranges, sliced
Combine all liquid ingredients over ice. Float orange slices on top. Enjoy!
- 1 ½ oz. Centinela Reposado Tequila
- 3/4 oz. fresh lime juice
- 2 oz. fresh orange juice
- 6 oz. fresh grapefruit juice
- 4 oz. grapefruit soda
- Agave nectar to taste
- Orange and cherries wedge to garnish
Mix all the ingredients and ice cubes in a tall glass. Garnish with orange wedge and a cherry.