Hopfields is happy to announce their Founders Beer Dinner featuring brews from Founders Brewing Co. on Tuesday, June 24, at 7 p.m.
The event features a special menu by Hopfields’ executive chef, Sam Castrale, accompanied by beer pairings from Founders Brewing Co. Detailed tasting notes and beer descriptions will also be provided by Hopfields’ Certified Cicerone® Marcus TenHarmsel. The menu for the five-course dinner includes:
- All Day IPA paired with duck prosciutto canapé with grilled local peaches, mascarpone and white port gastric
- Centennial IPA paired with wild caught salmon tartare, avocado, shallots, Dijon mustard and yuzu, garnished with crème fraîche, wasabi tobiko caviar and house-made potato chips
- Red’s Rye IPA paired with Gulf Coast shrimp and Anson Mills grits with aged cheddar and red-eye gravy
- Dirty Bastard Scotch Ale paired with charcoal grilled lamb tenderloin, creamed tarragon, corn and summer vegetable medley with a sweet sherry demi-glace
- Kentucky Breakfast Stout paired with German chocolate cake with raisin glaze, dehydrated Kentucky Breakfast Stout coconut shavings and coffee ice cream
For more information and to purchase tickets for the event, visit: http://bit.ly/1ju8Xb8
Hopfields is a French gastropub in Austin, Texas, featuring 42 beers on tap, an extensive wine list and signature non-liquor based cocktails made with sakes, ports and vermouths. Hopfields is open for brunch, lunch, dinner and late night dining seven days a week.