Fogo de Chão Enhances Menu for Fall and Winter Seasons
with a fresh collection of meats, salads, sides, and cocktails
Fogo de Chão Brazilian Steakhouse is celebrating fall and winter with new menu additions, empowering guests to customize their dining experience with a unique set of offerings that were created specifically for the colder months.
“Our culinary innovation team did a masterful job selecting the new seasonal menu items and perfecting them to meet the high standards in quality that our guests expect. Our guests value variety, and we’re excited to offer even more ways to enjoy our menu this fall and winter,” says Fogo de Chão Director of Marketing Andy Feldmann.
Fall menu additions include:
Meats: Butchered in-house, roasted over an open flame on skewers, and carved tableside by our gaucho chefs
• Cured, center cut bone-in pork chops enlivened by a Brazilian spice rub
• Classic New York Strip Steak seasoned simply with sea salt
• Roasted Fennel Quinoa Salad starring a healthy combination of tri-colored quinoa, bell peppers, fennel, cabbage, and beets; tossed in a roasted garlic and basil vinaigrette
• Roasted Winter Salad prepared with a hearty and colorful collection of eight different vegetables; combined with a refreshing white wine honey vinaigrette
• Served sizzling on a skewer; the Roasted Seasonal Vegetables are a vitalizing collection of pineapple, yellow beets, red and yellow peppers, and zucchini.
• Made with Ketel One Vodka, the White Cranberry Cosmopolitan is enlivened with white cranberry juice and freshly squeezed lime juice; garnished with three sugared cranberries.
• The dark and smooth Black Cherry Manhattan is made with Knob Creek Rye Whiskey; balanced with sweet vermouth, Luxardo Sangue Morlacco, and orange bitters; finished with a candied black cherry.
The full menu at this authentic Southern Brazilian steakhouse features an extensive variety of delectable, fire-roasted meats that are specially carved by gaucho chefs to each guest’s preference. Diners can enjoy selections such as the house specialty picanha sirloin, filet mignon, ribeye, lamb chops, the center cut bone-in pork chop, and chicken wrapped in bacon, to name a few.
Additionally, Fogo offers a colorful gourmet salad and sides bar with an abundance of fresh and seasonal choices. Southern Brazilian side dishes such as pão de queijo (warm cheese bread), crispy hot polenta, and caramelized bananas are served family style. A tempting dessert menu, creative and classic cocktails, and an award-winning wine list complement the dining experience. Guests can also try the newly-introduced lighter seafood selection or enjoy the gourmet salad bar only option.