National Rum Day at East Austin Hotel with Pool Passes
East Austin Hotel is celebrating National Rum Day on Sunday, Aug 16 with a couple of specials available at Sixth & Waller, The Upside, and Pool Bar, including the vibrant Blue Chi Chi ($9), made with Blue Curacao, pineapple, vanilla bean coconut cream, lime and Upside’s white rum blend and the Dark & Stormy ($5) with Upside’s dark rum blend, ginger beer, and lime.
And what better way to celebrate National Rum Day than with a day by the pool. East Austin Hotel is offering pool passes to its vintage Palm Springs-inspired courtyard pool with COVID-19 precautions in mind. The pool pass includes access to the pool for a three-hour window, plus complimentary parking and WiFi. Pool passes are available daily for $30 per person, and East Austin Hotel has implemented a reservations system to ensure capacity and social distancing measures are met. The Pool Bar (open to the public) offers a menu of frozen drinks, cocktails, and bites for guests seeking the full resort experience. I’m sharing more details about the pool passes, below.
In addition, East Austin’s Danish-inspired rooms and approachable rates are a great way to staycation while supporting a locally owned and operated business. The hotel’s food and drink outlets Sixth & Waller, The Upside, and Pool Bar are also open for patio dining and to-go orders for brunch, dinner, and their refreshing mezze menu.
East Austin Hotel Pool Pass Details:
- Reservations are required and can be made by calling 737-205-8888
- Pool passes are available daily with the following blocks:
- Passes are $30 per person and include a 3-hour reservation window, complimentary parking and WiFi
- No outside food or beverages allowed. Food and drinks are available for purchase at the Pool Bar
- Due to the pandemic, towel service is no longer being provided. Guests are asked to bring their own towels
- Face masks are required when not on the pool deck