1. Lollipop Corn Dogs made with polish sausage, sweet corn batter, spicy porter mustard.
2. The Cowboy Burger with shoestring onion rings, bacon, cheddar, housemade beer bbq sauce served with signature handcut Kennebec potato fries.
4. The Bone Marrow Burger with bone marrow porcini, butter, charbroiled onion, mustard aioli, roasted, roma tomato, & signature handcut fries.
5. Steak Salad – flat iron steak, shoe-string onion rings, blue cheese crumbles, cherry tomato, red onion, oregano mustard vinaigrette.
6. Watermelon Salad – arugula, kale, homemade quinoa, watermelon, feta, toasted walnuts, lemon vinaigrette, balsamic glaze.
7. Signature cocktails include classic recipes like the house Old Fashioned, with Old Overholt Rye Whiskey, bitters, fresh orange zest and a block of ice.
Eureka also features a vast selection of 40 craft beers, two wines on tap, and over 40 small-batch American whiskeys – sourced from artisans in California, Iowa, Tennessee, Kentucky, New York, Oregon, Texas and Utah. Additionally, a special off-menu selection features various hard-to-get whiskeys like Pappy Van Winkle and offerings from the Buffalo Trace Antique Collection available to the most discerning whiskey drinkers.
200 East 6th St.Austin, TX.
Hours: Sunday-Wednesday: 11 a.m. to midnight, Thursday-Saturday: 11 a.m. to 1 a.m. (live music), Daily “Hoppy Hour” 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. & 9 p.m. to close