CultureMap’s third annual Tastemaker Awards was held Wednesday night at Brazos Hall to celebrate the best and brightest culinary and beverage stars in Austin’s local food scene.
This year’s winners were chosen by a panel of culinary judges in six different categories. The categories include Best Restaurant, Best Chef, Best Pastry Chef, Best Beverage/Wine Program, Best Craft Bartender and Best Brewery. The winners include the following:
- Best Restaurant: Barley Swine
- Best Chef: Bryce Gilmore, Barley Swine
- Best Pastry Chef: Jessica Maher, Lenoir
- Best Beverage/Wine Program: Paula Rester, Congress Restaurant
- Best Craft Bartender: Brian Dressel, Midnight Cowboy
- Best Brewery: Hops & Grain
- Best New Restaurant: No Va
Congratulations to all of the winners!