STARTS SEPTEMBER 1ST!
Austin Alfresco is giving you the ultimate excuse to frequent your favorite places: a chance to win an all-inclusive gourmand glamping weekend for two worth $1,790!*
Don’t miss the opportunity to nab a ticket! Space is limited and we’re awarding VIP extras to the first 100 bookings. If you win the Scavenger Hunt, you will be reimbursed in full!
*No cash value. Valid only for 2015. Must be 21 years or older to participate.
HERE’S HOW TO PLAY:
Step 1) Like Austin Alfresco on Facebook
Step 2) Watch for our Scavenger Hunt Challenge Lists posted (below) on Sept. 1st, 8th, 15th and 22nd
Step 3) Plan your social calendar around accruing points. Be strategic! Each challenge on the list will be designated a point value.
Step 4) Make sure that you’re in the photo to prove that you met the challenge. For instance, if the challenge is to order a drink at Noble Sandwich Co.’s Bacon, Bubbles and Beer Happy Hour, we want to see your smiling mug in the shot at the venue!
Step 5) Post the photo on the Austin Alfresco page with the corresponding challenge number in the description by no later than midnight before the next weekly challenge list is released.
Step 6) TAG YOURSELF!
Keep your receipts from challenges for proof of purchase.
NOTE: Once a new list of weekly challenges is released, anything posted from the previous week of challenges will no longer be valid.
INSTAGRAM FAN? NO PROBLEM.
Step 1) Follow @austinalfresco
Step 2) See steps 2 – 4 above
Step 3) Tag your photo on Instagram with @austinalfresco #AlfrescoHunt with a caption containing your first initial and last name and the corresponding challenge number
THE WINNING COMBINATION
The person with the most points at the end of the challenge, MIDNIGHT SEPTEMBER 29th, wins. You’ll be the first to know once we tally the points.
We know you’re popular and it might be tough to scroll through all of your posts to find our challenge listing each week. You can always come back here to refer to the lists.
Remember, it’s never too late! Even if you can’t participate until week 4, be sure to play. We might have a few consolation prizes for those who joined in the fun. Just sayin’.
At the end of September we will tally the points of each participant and the one who has accrued the most points wins!
In the event of a tie, a sweepstakes will determine the winner.
Week 1 Scavenger Hunt Challenge List
1) Order a dozen oysters sided with a glass of bubbly or sangria at Mongers Kitchen Afternoon Oyster Social on Wednesday (15 points)
2) Enjoy a Big Ass Burger on Monday night at Swift’s Attic (10 points)
3) Purchase a package of housemade hotdogs at Salt & Time Butcher Shop & Salumeria (5 points)
4) Select something from laV’s delectable bar menu (10 points)
5) Order a snack and beverage at Noble Sandwich Co.’s Bacon, Beer and Bubbles Happy Hour (10 points)
6) Savor a 2-meat plate that includes the housemade sausage of the day at Micklethwait Craft Meats (10 points)
Bonus point for you and your free beer! (1 point…come on, it’s free!)
7) Have Sunday Brunch at Jack Allen’s Kitchen 360 (15 points)
8) Dinner at Travaasa Experiential Resorts’ The Preserve Kitchen + Bar (30 points)
Bonus points for picture with Chef Ben Baker (10 points)
9) Order a sandwich off the lunch menu at Second Bar + Kitchen-Week (10 points)
10) Order two Bar Bites at Counter 3.Five VII (10 points)
11) Stop by Weather Up for a non-happy-hour cocktail from their list of specialty drinks (5 points)
12) On Wednesday or Saturday, head to one of Sustainable Food Center’s farmers’ market locations to snap a picture of you and your purchase from Richardson Farms (5 points)
13) Purchase of a box of okra at Springdale Farm (5 points)
Bonus for having owners Paula and Glenn in the photo (5 points)
Bonus if you buy shirt and have it on in picture! (10 points)
14) Indulge with an Olive + M Facial at Sabia Botanicals (20 points)
15) Sip the Austin Alfresco Specialty Juice at JuJu Juice (5 points)