Arbor Day caps this week out on Friday, April 25th and we want to share some delicious recipes that will have you thoroughly enjoying your day! So celebrate your green thumb by planting seeds for your favorite spring trees and sipping on a Sauza drink that’s just as sweet. If you’re not much of a gardener, you can still pay homage to Arbor Day with one of these spring-themed drinks!
If you’re planting Cherry Trees, then drink:
- · 1 part Sauza Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
- · 2 parts JDK & Sons 03 Premium Orange Liqueur
- · 5 cherries (pitted and stemmed)
- · 1 tbsp. agave nectar
- · 1 part fresh lime juice
- · 1 part club soda
Muddle together cherries, lime juice and agave nectar. Strain into shaker. Add in orange liqueur, tequila, and ice and shake. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Top with club soda and garnish with cherries.
If you’re planting Dogwood trees, then drink:
- · 1 ½ parts Sauza Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
- · 1 lime cut in half
- · ½ part simple syrup
- · Soda water
- · Cucumber for garnish
Add simple syrup to a cocktail shaker or mixing glass. Squeeze in juice from lime, add tequila, ice and stir. Strain into a fresh glass, top with soda water and garnish with sprig of sage and cucumber.
If you’re planting Gingko trees, then drink:
- · 2 parts Sauza Blue 100% Agave Silver Tequila
- · 1 part cranberry juice
- · 1 part orange juice
- · ½ part orange liqueur
- · 2 oranges
- · Lemon wedge for garnish
Combine ingredients over ice and shaker. Squeeze in juice from oranges. Strain into a glass.
- · 1 part Sauza Blue 100% Agave Silver Tequila
- · 2 parts cranberry/raspberry juice
- · 1 part lemon-lime soda
- · Peach for garnish
Combine all ingredients in a glass filled with ice. Garnish with peach wedge.
**Thanks to Coyne PR