The second annual Taste of Koko Food Crawl is coming to fruition this March 7th-16th during Austin’s SXSW. Last year the event featured many exciting features including an interactive food map. Participating in the Food Crawl encouraged sharing your eats and adventures with the #sxswfoodcrawl hashtag on many social media platforms including twitter, facebook, and instagram.
There will be plenty of food, as well as an interactive photo contest where you can enter to win 13 awesome prizes. Visit app.foodcrawl.co for more info. Meet up with other foodies with the hashtag #SXSWfoodcrawl and #meetmenow. Meal meetups and prize giveaways will be announced via Twitter, follow @atasteofkoko and@foodcomaking.
FOOD CRAWL KICK-OFF
SouthBites (604 Driskill St Austin, TX)
Saturday, March 8
3:30 – 4:30 pm
→ Austin Food & Wine Festival (2 taste passes)
→ Gypsy Grove Foods (one year’s worth of snacks)
→ Woats (a case of snacks)
→ Foodie Top Restaurants Book
→ Arro GC
→ Benji’s GC
→ The Peached Tortilla GC
→ Piranha Killer Sushi GC
→ Torchy’s Tacos GC
→ VERTS GC
→ Walton’s GC
HOW TO WIN PRIZES
1. Register for the Food Crawl on Eventbrite
2. Food Crawl map will be emailed out and live on FoodCrawl.co on March 7th
3. Discover the best eats on the Food Crawl map
4. Eat like the locals and dine at any of the Food Crawl partnered restaurants & food trucks.
5. Share photos of your meal on Instagram & Twitter. Include the restaurant’s IG/Twitter and the hashtag #SXSWfoodcrawl to qualify.
6. Win prizes. The more you share, the better chances of winning!
We can’t wait to see you out at this delectable SXSW event! Head over here to find out more information and to sign up for the event as well as other great things like iPhone photography and cocktail mixing classes!