To ring in 2016, The Carillon will offer a six-course prix fix menu with optional beverage pairings, along with a specially crafted cocktail menu.
The following six courses, priced at $75 per person, will be served on New Year’s Eve:
- Amuse Bouche of pomegranate granita and Alan Christopher Blanc de Blanc
- Field Pea Salad with grilled oyster escabeche, jalapeño, and charred red onion
- Elk Carpaccio with collard green kimchi, caper aioli, and rye crisps
- Crispy Grouper with sunchoke, pickled grape, and spinach
- Smoked Beef Short Rib with sweet potato, chipotle, tomatillo relish, and fried brussels sprouts
- Pecan Fritter with dark chocolate ice cream, orange curd, guajillo, and cumin
The New Year’s Eve menu is inspired by the myriad cultural influences that make Texas unique, utilizing locally sourced ingredients of the highest quality. This menu proudly features products from Gunderrman Acres, Animal Farm, Concha Seafood, Oak Hill Farms, San Saba Pecan Company, G&S Groves, 44 Farms, Longhorn River Ranch, Mill King, Hausbar Farm, JBG, Farm to Table.
Special New Year’s Eve cocktails will include the NYE Spritz, served with G.H. Mumm, Perucchi Blanco Vermouth, orange bitters, and a lemon twist; and Stravinsky, with Bois Genever, Luxardo Maraschino Liquer, green chartreuse, fresh lemon juice, and lemon twist.