That famous Texas heat is due any time now and Yard House at The Domain is serving up a few cool, refreshing handcrafted signature cocktails guaranteed to ease Austinites into a carefree summer with a little liquid refreshment.
Known for its creative cuisine and vast selection of draft beer, Yard House has become the destination for enjoying creative handcrafted cocktails served in a fun and casual setting. These tasty adult concoctions boasts fresh ingredients including fresh pomegranate seeds, juicy blood orange, cayenne pepper, seared jalapeños, house-made clover honey syrup and fresh watermelon juice, just to name a few.
The team collaborated with Executive Chef Carlito Jocson to create a new cocktail collection including:
- Midnight Sangria – a honey-melon sweetened Red Sangria utilizing Hennessy VS Cognac and Pinot Noir served in a generous goblet, garnished with a blood orange wheel and sprinkling of fresh pomegranate seeds.
- Sunkissed Sangria – a refreshing peach-citrus White Sangria that uses Stoli Peachik and Pinot Grigio served in a goblet, garnished with a blood orange wheel, pomegranate seeds and fresh quartered strawberries.
- Easy Kentucky – a blend of Woodford Reserve Bourbon, house-made honey clover syrup, ginger and fresh lemon juice served in a bucket glass with a hint of cayenne pepper.
- The Refresher – made with Prairie Cucumber Vodka, St. Germain Elderflower, house-made citrus agave blend, house-made watermelon juice, fresh cucumber and lime, this beverage lives up to its name. Topped with a splash of prosecco served in a tall cooler glass.
- El Picante – creating a bit of heat, El Picante is made with Casamigos Blanco Tequila, Cointreau, house-made citrus agave blend, cayenne pepper and muddled jalapeños served in a salted goblet with a Grand Marnier float and garnished with a seared jalapeño half and a wedge of lime.
Yard House at the Domain is located on Century Oaks Terrace just off MoPac and is open for lunch, dinner and late-night dining. For more information, visit yardhouse.com.